Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Earth on turtle’s Back

This story was actually good something I wouldn’t say about most story. While the class was reading it I was surprised that all the other animals didn’t really tried I mean they at least gave it a try but not much. When the muskrat said he was going to earth he sounded confident. The muskrat was small compared to the rest of the animals that tried. While he was swing it started getting dark he was feeling unconscious and felt like was going to die but he made it he didn’t give up and at the end he keep his word when he said he would bring the earth for the women. At the end size don’t MATTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 5, 2020

I haven't been on this since march 13, 2020. This whole pandemic brought so many thing good and bad. I learn to how to play a song on my...