Monday, September 9, 2019

Today I was thinking

It’s Monday and I hate Monday I mean who doesn’t. Having to wake up and go to a school or work early ughh i literally just want to sleep. I wish we can have a 3 day weekend that’s would be amazing but no school really like to ruin our life (not really cause we need education). I literally had Friday, Saturday and Sunday to do my work but no I love to stress my self with so much work on Sundays nights. I’m over here trying to get good grade but I love to procrastinate. Hopefully I keep up my school work but trust I know it’s wont happen.:) (update: 11/28/19 stressing about school ugh might have to retake a class during the summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 5, 2020

I haven't been on this since march 13, 2020. This whole pandemic brought so many thing good and bad. I learn to how to play a song on my...