Thursday, September 5, 2019

How I read

Reading I honestly don't like because I haven't found a book I love. When I was younger I love reading book because after finishing reading a book our teacher will tell us to take a test to get some points. Some of you may remember that quiz where there is question you answer all of them right that you get points for them. Everyone love getting book because they wanted to get the most point out of everyone. Even the people who never did good at school where actually trying. Now book are different I hardly read but when I have to I will I haven’t had a book that I loved so now I’m trying to look for one I will keep you updated if I find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 5, 2020

I haven't been on this since march 13, 2020. This whole pandemic brought so many thing good and bad. I learn to how to play a song on my...